Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello Everyone


I have known for a while that my passion in life is to help people. I’m still figuring out how i am going to make my passion my profession, but that not important right now. Right now i want to encourage those around me when they are feeling low, comfort those who need it and be a light house for those looking for direction so i can show them how much god loves them, and how special they are. 
I want this blog to be a place of encouragement where people can come and maybe fin a light at the end of a tunnel or where they can find some inspiration. I might not always no how to help someone, but no one is going to have all the answers. 
So my words of Encouragement this week is Don’t ever lose hope 
And my bible verse for the week is Jeremiah 29:11-13;
 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment