Friday, April 25, 2014

Things are falling into place?

So i went to visit a college yesterday and got to stay over night, and i absolutely loved it. It feels like the perfect fit for me, and i cannot wait to apply in June. Going on this visit i really had to look at what i wanted to pursue in College, and one things i had on my heart was Youth Ministry, and after this trip, i think i know more now that i i think that is my calling. I also would like to double major in Psychology, and possibly minor in Spanish. At the college i am talking about i would have the opportunity to go study in Guatemala for a whole semester, where i would be taught Spanish with a private instructor, and i would be taking college classes towards my degree, and possibly even an internship. I also have the option to go visit another place( i'm thinking India) for 3 weeks! The college requires a Cross Cultural where you go visit somewhere for at least three weeks but i could use the semester in Guatemala as a substitute for that, but i also really want to go to India, so. 
Honestly this is the most i have ever though about college at once but it all seems to make sense to me and its not even stressful, its feels good to think all of this rather than how am i going to pull this off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment